[darcs-devel] [issue1920] last regrets prompt in interactive mode

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu Dec 29 12:59:19 UTC 2011

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

patch630 sort of fixes this.

I still think 'd' is a better choice than 'y' for the last regrets
prompt, but I don't have any evidence for this belief (just a hunch).
The phrasing might be “Hit 'd' to send these patches, 'k' to go back one
]” (or ? for more options).”

Guillaume had the good observation that it could be good to disable the
prompt when there is only one patch.

We should also think about avoiding having a million “are you really
sure you're sure” type questions by fusing this with the 'unrevert
impossible' prompt (could be tricky!), etc.