[darcs-devel] Checking that merges are valid: [Failed]

Iago Abal iago.abal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 19:41:27 UTC 2011

These days I am executing tests lot of times per day... which could be the
reason because I could have found a (strange?) case in which this property
fails:

( Defined in Darcs.Test.Patch.Properties2 )

propMergeValid :: Sealed2 (FL Patch :\/: FL Patch) -> Property

propMergeValid (Sealed2 (p1:\/:p2)) =

    checkAPatch (invert p1:>:p2:>:NilFL) ==>

    case merge (p2:\/:p1) of

        checkAPatch (invert p1:>:p2:>:invert p2:>:p1:>:p2':>:NilFL)

I attach the error message. Sorry but I have a deadline next week, the bug
is not very related with my work (mainly primitive patches) and I don't
understand merge code.
If you prefer that I create an issue let me know.

--
Iago Abal Rivas