[darcs-devel] [patch480] make checkUnrecordedConflicts use the correct patch ty...

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jan 5 18:03:04 UTC 2011

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Whoops...

[ 97 of 156] Compiling Darcs.Repository.Internal (
src/Darcs/Repository/Internal.hs, dist/build/darcs/darcs-
tmp/Darcs/Repository/Internal.o )

src/Darcs/Repository/Internal.hs:449:11:
    Couldn't match expected type `p' against inferred type `Patch'
      `p' is a rigid type variable bound by
          the type signature for `checkUnrecordedConflicts'
            at src/Darcs/Repository/Internal.hs:445:35
      Expected type: Repository p
      Inferred type: Repository Patch
    In the first argument of `cuc', namely `repository'
    In the expression: cuc repository

Do we roll this back or is there something else we need to apply?
Sorry, I must have not compiled Darcs when I pushed this :-(