[darcs-devel] [patch612] Break out Properties3 out of Darcs.Test.... (and 8 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jun 2 12:45:42 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 21:41:20 +0000, Petr Ročkai wrote:
> I have also moved all lists of patch tests into Darcs.Test.Patch, importing all
> the above pieces and tying them together in those lists. A quick inspection
> shows that there is considerable overlap between the various property sets. For
> now, I have retained the original distinctions of
> Unit/Unit2/Properties/Properties2 structure, but I fully intend to merge the
> two V1 property sets and move anything that is not actually V1-specific out.

Leaving the actual reviewing to Ganesh's hands (he mentioned on IRC
he was planning to review it).

Would it be useful to mention here Iago's comment during the sprint that
it would be nice if the test suite could provide a sort of template for
unit testing each module?  I'm not saying you should do the work to make
this happen or anything, but in case that sort of thing influences any
sort of design decision during the cleanup ...

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>