[darcs-devel] [patch635] Generalise the Apply class by introducing an ApplyStat...

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jun 30 06:41:19 UTC 2011

On 29/06/2011 23:02, Petr Ročkai wrote:

> - the showContextPatch implementation; I changed this one to avoid the hard
>   Tree / Hunk dependency in the showContextSeries code; it *might* have been
>   premature, but the current version seems to work...

It might be clearer to solve this at least initially by requiring that
any ApplyState contains a Tree that can be extracted (i.e. have a
superclass on Apply like IsTree (ApplyState p) - as it stands your
changes make the patch hard to check for correctness. If they make sense
anyway they could then be a separate patch that can be looked at in
isolation.

> If someone can have a quick glance to confirm they can't see anything obviously
> wrong, I'll screen the patch.

Other than that, it looks fine.

Ganesh