[darcs-devel] [issue2097] unpull hangs forever

Mark Stosberg bugs at darcs.net
Tue Oct 11 16:24:38 UTC 2011

Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com> added the comment:

I just stumbled upon this ticket. We ran into this case with darcs 2.5.1
this week as well, although I don't know if it's exactly the same. In
our case, we can't share the repo with you.

As a workaround, we ended up making a copy of the repo with "darcs get -
-to-patch", so that the problem patches weren't included, rewriting the
problem patches, and then pulling in the rest of the patches. Luckily,
we are in an environment where we can destroy and recreate patches in
all related repos if we need to.

We are still using the hashed repo format.