[darcs-devel] [issue2171] darcs rebase pull presents suspendable patches unpleasantly

Florent Becker bugs at darcs.net
Sun Apr 1 15:52:45 UTC 2012

New submission from Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>:

1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)

I used darcs rebase pull to pull some patches, then wanted to review
which paches of mine to suspend. When I looked at them, they were in
horrible conflictor form (presumably because they were in the context
after the patches I'd pulled).

2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?

Get a chance to review my patches in the context before the pull, where
I know them (presumably), or in both contexts

3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)

Secret teasing rebase-enabled Ganesh version from 2012/03/31

4. What operating system are you running?

linux

nosy: galbolle
status: unknown
title: darcs rebase pull presents suspendable patches unpleasantly