[darcs-devel] [issue2172] darcs rebase pull -a is (half) interactive

Florent Becker bugs at darcs.net
Sun Apr 1 15:59:00 UTC 2012

New submission from Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>:

1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)

I ran darcs rebase pull -a. It asked me which patches of mine to suspend.

2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?

I'd expect it to pull all patches, and suspend all patches.

3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)

Ganesh's Great Rebase Repo

4. What operating system are you running?

linux

nosy: galbolle
status: unknown
title: darcs rebase pull -a is (half) interactive