[darcs-devel] [patch738] resolve issue1166 --unified flag for record, amend-record, revert and unrevert

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Sun Apr 22 18:44:37 UTC 2012

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

These patches require further work but I'm self-pushing them now to
avoid having them stuck in the pipeline for too much time, since I
believe they are a correct first step.  I'm opening an issue ticket for
future work.  I gave a try at fixing rec --unified last week but I got
into trouble with type witnesses, and probably some code
cleanup/restructuration will be needed in between.

mndrix> the "fix name shadowing" patch seems related to another patch of
mine ("dirty fix for compile error", itself depending upon "Tidy up
wspfr" by Andreas).

status: followup-requested -> accepted