[darcs-devel] [issue2188] issue1344_abort_early_cant_send.sh should not fail if sendmail is not found

Markus Rothe bugs at darcs.net
Sun Apr 29 19:31:37 UTC 2012

New submission from Markus Rothe <markus at unixforces.net>:

While running the tests for darcs 2.8.0 the following test failed:

issue1344_abort_early_cant_send.sh

Output is attached. I assume the test is failing because I have no
sendmail command installed.

I expect that the test does not fail, even if sendmail is not available.

files: issue1344_abort_early_cant_send.sh.out
messages: 15634
nosy: mrothe
status: unknown
title: issue1344_abort_early_cant_send.sh should not fail if sendmail is not found