[darcs-devel] [patch894] Accept issue494: move patches should not needlessly po...

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu Aug 9 15:51:57 UTC 2012

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

This is pretty ancient (sorry, I should have sent it along with patch893) but
seems worthwhile to have it (already passing).  Context is that I've been
trawling the BTS trying to understand what all our pending patch bugs are.

Thu Aug  9 16:07:05 BST 2012  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Accept issue494: move patches should not needlessly populate pending.

  The issue can be boiled down as first patch adds f1; second patch moves
    f1 -> f2
  and modifies f2

  And whatsnew shows
    f2 -> f1 (inverse)
    A f2
    R f1

files: accept-issue494_-move-patches-should-not-needlessly-populate-pending_.dpatch, patch-preview.txt, unnamed
messages: 15963
nosy: kowey
status: needs-screening
title: Accept issue494: move patches should not needlessly po...