[darcs-devel] [issue2225] add an "obliterate local-only patches" option

Owen Stephens bugs at darcs.net
Sat Aug 18 23:42:16 UTC 2012

New submission from Owen Stephens <darcs at owenstephens.co.uk>:

Motivation is something like:

I've cloned a remote repo, hacked locally and then `darcs send`d my
patches.

Now, I'd like to record some new patches without them depending on those
other patches I sent.

I'd like to be able to say `darcs obliterate --notInRemote remote_path`
to easily obliterate those patches that aren't available in the remote repo.

Also, Florent is going to buy me a beer, if I implement this feature ;-)

nosy: owst
priority: wishlist
status: unknown
title: add an "obliterate local-only patches" option