[darcs-devel] [patch897] Add option -a to darcs changes in Setup.lhs

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Aug 24 14:29:28 UTC 2012

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Screened and reviewed (by Florent) Looks good to me too. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay.

To the extent that we touch patches, we should really try to give
special status to new or infrequent contributors.  People who've really
signed up for some kind of darcs team stuff have implicitly taken it on
board that waiting happens, but those who haven't would benefit much
more from as fast a reply as we can give.

nosy: +galbolle
status: needs-screening -> accepted