[darcs-devel] [issue2278] --keep-date / --no-keep-date default is not documented

Mark Stosberg bugs at darcs.net
Wed Dec 12 19:02:07 UTC 2012

New submission from Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>:

1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)

I was trying to figure out whether --keep-date or --no-keep-date was the
default for "darcs rebase unsuspend". I found the default here was not
documented in the online help, or in the manual.

The same pair of flags is also used in darcs amend-record, and no default
is specified there, either.

2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?

I expected the deafult to be documented.

3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)

Darcs 2.9.6.

nosy: jaredj, markstos
status: unknown
title: --keep-date / --no-keep-date default is not documented
topic: ProbablyEasy, Rebase