[darcs-devel] [issue2279] darcs rebase obliterate should support same matching options as darcs obliterate

Mark Stosberg bugs at darcs.net
Wed Dec 12 19:45:08 UTC 2012

New submission from Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>:

1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)

I tried "darcs rebase oblit -p", but the "-p" option does not exist.
I have 50 patches that are suspend, and I want to oblit a specific subset
of them that I can match.

2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?

I expected the same matching versions as "darcs obliterate"

3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)

  Darcs 2.9.6

nosy: markstos
priority: wishlist
status: unknown
title: darcs rebase obliterate should support same matching options as darcs obliterate
topic: Rebase