[darcs-devel] [issue2146] Allow color for prompts

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sun Feb 26 08:42:46 UTC 2012

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Thanks for trying it out, and for the hints about how it affects darcs
usage.  This one may be worth a little bit more of that
http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/NewFeature

Nothing major, just making sure we try to peek around the corner and see
if there's any unforeseen interaction/consequence we might not have
otherwise anticipated.  One worry might be what happens on Windows.

Having an implementation for this already is nice because at least we
avoid getting caught in that should-we-shouldnt-we-I-give-up

priority:  -> feature
status: unknown -> need-design
topic: +UI