[darcs-devel] minor BTS update

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Jan 6 19:10:33 UTC 2012

At the risk of creating processing churn, I've updated the BTS by replacing the status "need-action" with something I hope is easier to use:

- need-reproduction
- need-testcase
- need-design
- need-implementation [same as before]

The hope is for these to be more self-explanatory, and also more clear cut.  I want to cut down on things being left "unknown" for lack of clarity, and also for people using "need-action" to mean "somebody, please do something!" (which is understandable)

This means we now have a bunch of bugs which are pessimistically set to need-reproduction (formerly need-action)

Thanks,

PS: need-action was from when I was trying to be the issue manager, and wanting to see if a GTD-based workflow would work.  I still think fairly rigid buckets are a good idea, but using obscure GTD jargon was a recipe for disaster.  Oh well.

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>