[darcs-devel] [patch661] Allow to amend-record patch by removing some hunks

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Fri Jan 13 07:31:54 UTC 2012

On 08/01/2012 18:25, Eric Kow wrote:

> On 8 Jan 2012, at 17:00, Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
>> Another thought: should we have darcs amend-unrecord as an alias fro
>> darcs amend-record --unrecord?
>
> Couldn't hurt.  Might even make sense as *the* UI

Anyone know how to actually do this cleanly? :-) We've also discussed
something similar for check --repair, but I can't find any existing
examples in of x being an alias for y --option.

Obviously I can develop such a mechanism, but I want to check I'm not
missing an obvious or already existing answer first.

Ganesh