[darcs-devel] [issue2125] don't display darcs replace warning unless neeeded

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jan 13 08:42:39 UTC 2012

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Hi Alexander! Would you be interested in working on this? It's a
followup from your work on patch662 (for which, thanks!), just slightly
backing things off.  I had a quick look at the code, and it seems that
the cause is a unhelpfully named helper function that implies it
triggers during force, but actually seems to fire all the time :-)

PS. Nice working with you at CamHac. We may be planning one for March or
April (or I might also be going to the Utrecht one)

nosy: +anjemz