[darcs-devel] darcs style

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:35:08 UTC 2012

Thanks Will,

Janitorial patches are great.  I waver between doing them myself (out of irritation) and trying to hold off so that somebody else can work on them (and hopefully get the bug!)

I think this document could help.  It comes from our last “gah! we should really improve the style” discussion.  Could help us to avoid going over old ground.

http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/CodingStyle

Please don't hesitate to run with, challenge, modify that document!

Thanks,

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>