[darcs-devel] [patch887] Always run the failing tests, with their... (and 4 more)

Owen Stephens bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jul 21 19:57:34 UTC 2012

Owen Stephens <darcs at owenstephens.co.uk> added the comment:

> We can mark them as failing.
>
> The problem after this change will be that eiither marking them as
> passing or as failing will lead to unexpected failures in some
> scenarios.

Good point. Maybe this patchset is a bad idea overal then. I suppose
when changing code you are more worried about breaking existing
things/regressing to an old bug.

My only worry (as was evidenced by the last few patches here) with the
status quo was that no-longer-failing tests would get left in failing-*.