[darcs-devel] [issue2216] couldn't find first patch affecting X in pis_and_fs

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jul 27 17:01:32 UTC 2012

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)

I wanted to see the history of the GSoC student guide page and got
http://darcs.net/_history/GSoC/Guide

Server error: UnknownError: darcs changes returned error status.
darcs: Couldn't find first patch affecting
./GoogleSummerOfCode/Guide.page in pis_and_fs

2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?

That darcs changes actually worked here

3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)

Not sure, this is gitit-0.10.0.1, but I've lost the build info which
would tell us what version of the darcs lib it is

4. What operating system are you running?

Debian 5.0.3

----

It'd be good if we could divorce this issue from Gitit

nosy: kowey
priority: bug
status: unknown
title: couldn't find first patch affecting X in pis_and_fs