[darcs-devel] patch-index rebase 2012-07-28

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Jul 28 20:17:29 UTC 2012

Thanks Aditya for reminding me where your current repository lives.

I've finished rebasing your changes at last

I moved away the first attempt and put the new one up at

http://hub.darcs.net/kowey/darcs-pi

I think you should do the following

1. Check that I've resolved the conflict with your screened annotate changes and your GSoC work correctly

2. Verify that any outstanding differences between this and your repository (see attached context file) are unimportant

3. Check that the contents of each individual patch is coherent/logical (that things I've bundled into a single patch belong in a single patch)

4. Switch your work to use this cleaner branch

5. Darcs send the subset of patches you think is ready for official Darcs review.

Thanks,

Eric