[darcs-devel] [issue1157] task: rethink DarcsFlag

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jun 30 15:33:47 UTC 2012

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

As of now, the reviewed branch is such that the Darcs.Repository.* and
the Darcs.Patch.* modules no longer use DarcsFlag nor depend on the
module Darcs.UI.Flags (which was Darcs.Flags before the refactor I did).

I introduced the module Darcs.Repository.Flags to represent the
repository function arguments, and the UI part of the code takes care of
converting the [DarcsFlag] list from the commandline to
Darcs.Repository.Flags flags (as suggested by
http://bugs.darcs.net/msg6395 ).

I think it's safe to close this issue since there exist other and more
specific flag-related ones.

status: has-patch -> resolved