[darcs-devel] [patch706] Add Haddock header to Darcs.Annotate (and 1 more)

Michael Hendricks bugs at darcs.net
Tue Mar 13 03:16:34 UTC 2012

Michael Hendricks <michael at ndrix.org> added the comment:

> -updateFile :: ([B.ByteString] -> AnnotatedM [B.ByteString]) ->
AnnotatedM ()
> +updateFile :: ([B.ByteString]
> +           -> AnnotatedM [B.ByteString])
> +           -> AnnotatedM ()

I probably would have left the first argument's type signature on one
line.  Until I spotted the parentheses, I assumed updateFile took two
arguments rather than a single function argument.

The rest of the patches look good and the above is only minor, so can a
committer please push this patch.

nosy: +mndrix
status: needs-review -> accepted-pending-tests