[darcs-devel] [issue2042] repair should be a subcommand of check

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Mon Mar 19 20:49:17 UTC 2012

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

I'd like to go past the questions related to interactive UI and see if
we can go ahead with the idea of merging check and repair, in order to
produce something concrete from the discussions we already had here.

So, given that it would be nice to separate the purpose of the commands
repair and test, I suggest we make check a flag of repair (possibly
renaming it dry-run).  We will be able to continue discussing how the UI
will work later.