[darcs-devel] [issue2163] darcs amend-record -A should default to my author id

Florent Becker bugs at darcs.net
Fri Mar 30 10:15:18 UTC 2012

New submission from Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>:

Some ideas to help bug reporting (adapt as needed, e.g., for feature
requests):

1. What were you doing? (eg. what darcs commands)

Using darcs amend-record to steal patches from Guillaume.

2. What went wrong?

I had to remember under what name that darcs repository knew me as.

3. What behaviour were you expecting instead?

I wish there was a way for darcs to pick my default id (content of
either _darcs/author or .darcs/author as my id. I'd expect darcs am -A
without argument to use that

4. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)

screened 20120330

nosy: galbolle, jaredj
status: unknown
title: darcs amend-record -A should default to my author id
topic: ProbablyEasy, UI