[darcs-devel] [issue2186] apply --reply is broken

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sat May 26 06:31:40 UTC 2012

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Hey, thanks for following up with tests, Ilya!  I wonder where this
regressed (ie. if we can track down the darcs version where it was last
known working).  Would be a bit reassuring to find one, but seems just
as broken in darcs 2.5 (I had to tweak the test because --patch-name was
renamed to --name due to issue1883, sigh)

Looks like Ilya has provided a diagnosis, so I think we just need a
patch now.

status: needs-testcase -> needs-implementation
topic: +Regression