[darcs-devel] [issue2271] darcs push: every push results in: "darcs: /repo/filecache-tmp-3: rename: unsatisified constraints (Directory not empty)

Mark Stosberg bugs at darcs.net
Mon Nov 19 19:07:20 UTC 2012

Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com> added the comment:

I'll also note:

I'm getting the same failure behavior every time I try to oblit in the
problem repo as well.

I tried running this on the problem repo and trying to push again:

  darcs optimize --disable-patch -index

... but pushing still failed with the same error! This was rather
frustrating, as the issue appears to be related to the patch index
directory. It appears that is still being accessed and used while patch
index is disabled. It's my understanding the feature should be
thoroughly ignored with patch-index is disabled.

Meanwhile, I think I've found the source of the problem. I'll do some
further testing and get back to you.