[darcs-devel] [patch948] patch for repository aliases

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Mon Oct 1 06:13:12 UTC 2012

I guess the other thing this needs is to start a discussion on whether the
feature is definitely worth having: http://darcs.net/Development/NewFeature

In the previous discussion on darcs-users one alternative suggested was to
use bash completion.

Personally I can see myself wanting to use this feature but I have a slight
worry about user confusion between aliases and concrete repository locations.
On the other hand I guess you don't do 'darcs push foo' because that would
imply pushing to a subdirectory of the current directory.