[darcs-devel] [patch955] Tidy/Style Repository/Prefs (and 2 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Thu Oct 4 23:55:57 UTC 2012

darcs test says that this patch breaks the binary_prefs test on Windows. I'll check on the details later, just rolling this
back to needs-review for now.

Sat Sep 29 19:19:13 Coordinated Universal Time 2012  Owen Stephens <darcs at owenstephens.co.uk>
  * Implement Repository/Prefs.normalise in terms of standard FilePath functions

prefs_binary.sh (Hashed): [Failed]
| rm -rf temp1
| + rm -rf temp1
|
| mkdir temp1
| + mkdir temp1
| cd temp1
| + cd temp1
| darcs init
| + darcs init
| mkdir d
| + mkdir d
| touch d/t.t
| + touch d/t.t
| darcs add d/t.t
| + darcs add d/t.t
| darcs record -am "initial record"
| + darcs record -am 'initial record'
| Finished recording patch 'initial record'
| echo 'some change' >> d/t.t
| + echo 'some change'
| echo ny | darcs record --interactive > log
| + echo ny
| + darcs record --interactive
| # pre-test: plain text files are not binary
| not grep binary log
| + not grep binary log
| + grep binary log
| + :
| echo 'd/t' >>  _darcs/prefs/binaries
| + echo d/t
| echo ny | darcs record --interactive > log
| + echo ny
| + darcs record --interactive
| grep binary log
| + grep binary log

nosy: +ganesh
status: accepted-pending-tests -> needs-review