[darcs-devel] [issue2259] Only working on my own patches

Andreas Abel bugs at darcs.net
Fri Oct 19 10:03:53 UTC 2012

New submission from Andreas Abel <andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de>:

Is there an easy way to tell darcs to consider only my own patches when
asking me which patch I want to work on?  I envision something like

   darcs amend-record --my
   darcs unrecord --my
   darcs obliterate --my

etc. that restricts the candidate patches to my own patches.  In 99% of
the cases, I do not want to amend other peoples patches...

Cheers,
Andreas

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/

nosy: andreas.abel
status: unknown