[darcs-devel] [issue2224] if there are a lot of changes in a file, offer to record all?

Iago Abal bugs at darcs.net
Wed Oct 24 11:55:50 UTC 2012

Iago Abal <iago.abal at gmail.com> added the comment:

I think the idea of providing hints for such cases is good. However, you
may end irritating the user who is already familiar with Darcs. This
issue reminds me the question about 'darcs send' not being properly
configured. If I recall correctly Darcs now warns you about that when
you use 'darcs send'.

Darcs may have some "special mode" for the new user that gives such
hints, and the option of disabling them, as many applications have.