[darcs-devel] [issue2241] New context commands: pull --context/ob --context

Owen Stephens bugs at darcs.net
Thu Sep 20 23:11:17 UTC 2012

New submission from Owen Stephens <darcs at owenstephens.co.uk>:

I found myself with a repo containing a superset of the patches requried
for a given dpatch. I'd like to obliterate all patches not in the
context of the dpatch.

I also wanted to pull in any patches that my repo didn't have, that were
in the context (without having to manually pull and select patches).

Reason for these weird wishes:

I'm reviewing a couple of patches that I know have similar contexts, if
not the same. I've already reviewed one patch, using get --context from
my up-to-date local screened repo.
However, I don't want to have to mess about with another get --context
so I'd like to be able to tweak my review repo more easily.

nosy: owst
priority: wishlist
status: unknown
title: New context commands: pull --context/ob --context