[darcs-devel] Fwd: [Darcs] Your organization application has been rejected.

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:09:34 UTC 2013

Bad news :(
Oh well, we will try again.

Guillaume

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <no-reply at google-melange.appspotmail.com>
Date: 2013/4/8
Subject: [Darcs] Your organization application has been rejected.
To: guillaumh at gmail.com

Thank you for submitting "Darcs" organization application to Google
Summer of Code 2013. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your
organization's application at this time. Every year we receive many
more applications than we are able to accommodate, and we would
encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.

If you would like some general feedback on why your organization was
not accepted, please consider attending the IRC meeting in #gsoc on
Freenode on Friday, April 19, 2013 at 16:00 UTC.

Best regards,

Google Open Source Programs