[darcs-devel] [patch1093] resolve issue642: Automatic detection of file renames

Jose Luis Neder bugs at darcs.net
Sat Aug 10 06:02:04 UTC 2013

New submission from Jose Luis Neder <jlneder at gmail.com>:

This patch implement --look-for-moves flag for amend-record, record and whatsnew commands. The resolve dependencies code is a little too messy and i don't know if it is completely right. The test cases are incomplete but i'm confident it should work in most if not all of the test cases that are missing(i have to do more testing).
I don't know if the same code could function without unsafeCoerceP.
To make amend-record work right when used twice in a row i have to delete the pending patch generated when the patch is modified. I don't know if this is desirable.
I will love to hear any corrections you have about the code.
It's needed a patch to hashed-storage too.
1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/screened:

Sat Aug 10 01:37:54 ART 2013  Jose Luis Neder <jlneder at gmail.com>
  * resolve issue642: Automatic detection of file renames
  Implement --look-for-moves flag for amend-record, record and whatsnew commands.

files: patch-preview.txt, resolve-issue642_-automatic-detection-of-file-renames.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 16974
nosy: jlneder
status: needs-screening
title: resolve issue642: Automatic detection of file renames