[darcs-devel] [patch1093] resolve issue642: Automatic detection of file renames

José Neder jlneder at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 06:24:59 UTC 2013

I'm having problems sending the patch because mornfall repository is
down. The repository with the patch needed to compile hashed-storage
with support for fileids is in
http://hub.darcs.net/jlneder/hashed-storage-look-for-moves.
The support for fileid in windows is lacking in unix-compat. I would
see how to implement it when i can get a windows machine to try.