[darcs-devel] [patch1022] Resolve issue904: Fix record on Linux/FUSE/sshfs (fall...

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Fri Feb 15 13:48:55 UTC 2013

New submission from Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com>:

This is the same patch as Nathaniel's one in http://bugs.darcs.net/issue904
but with his full name as author, and a nice "resolve" prefix so that we
keep track of it.

During the sprint we decided that the discussion on the bug tracker page was
enough to accept the patch, so I'm going to accept it right away.

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net:

Fri Jul 11 07:17:14 CEST 2008  Nathaniel Filardo <nwf at cs.jhu.edu>
  * Resolve issue904: Fix record on Linux/FUSE/sshfs (fall back to sloppy locks automatically)

files: patch-preview.txt, resolve-issue904_-fix-record-on-linux_fuse_sshfs-_fall-back-to-sloppy-locks-automatically_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 16594
nosy: gh
status: needs-screening
title: Resolve issue904: Fix record on Linux/FUSE/sshfs (fall...