[darcs-devel] [issue2305] darcs get --to-patch should not fail on Ctrl-C

Florent Becker bugs at darcs.net
Thu Feb 21 15:33:37 UTC 2013

New submission from Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>:

1. Summarise the issue (what were doing, what went wrong?)

I did a darcs get repo --to-patch patch

when prompted to hit Ctrl-C to get a lazy repo, I did so.

darcs aborted and complained it did not get the patches it needed to
unapply.

2. What behaviour were you expecting instead?

darcs should have started getting those patches, stopping only if I had
hit Ctrl-C a *second* time.

3. What darcs version are you using? (Try: darcs --exact-version)

HEAD as of 20130221

4. What operating system are you running?

debian unstable

nosy: galbolle
status: unknown
title: darcs get --to-patch should not fail on Ctrl-C