[darcs-devel] [patch1077] resolve issue1828: file listing and work... (and 1 more)

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jul 4 13:42:04 UTC 2013

New submission from Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com>:

This makes `darcs mark-conflicts` list files that contain conflicts.

In the same patch I introduced the use of --dry-run for this command.
This enables to list conflicting files without being prompted if one
want to modify them.

A future piece of work that can be done on that would be to give more
details about the conflicts.
By using Darcs.Patch.plainSummaryPrims, we can show the kind of primitive
patches that are involved in conflicts (hunk, add, move...), but the
output for hunks should be replaced by the number of "conflicting zones"
in each file.

2 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

Thu Jul  4 15:06:54 CEST 2013  Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com>
  * resolve issue1828: file listing and working --dry-run for mark-conflicts

Thu Jul  4 15:36:29 CEST 2013  Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com>
  * update help of mark-conflicts

files: patch-preview.txt, resolve-issue1828_-file-listing-and-working-__dry_run-for-mark_conflicts.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 16890
nosy: gh
status: needs-screening
title: resolve issue1828: file listing and work... (and 1 more)