[darcs-devel] [patch1073] resolv issue2321: remove "Do you want to add a long co...

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Tue Jun 4 15:05:38 UTC 2013

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

I've tried the new behaviour, and I realised that you implemented my
initial proposal in the discussion of issue2321, whereas in fact the
discussion on this issue evolved towards the solution of directly
launching the text editor to ask for patch name + long comment (
http://bugs.darcs.net/msg16808 ). Right now I'm renaming the issue to
reflect this final proposal. Sorry about the confusion.

Also can you make the patch name start with "resolve issue2321" (with
e)? This way our scripts can detect that the issue is closed when the
patch gets accepted.