[darcs-devel] [issue2163] darcs amend-record -A should default to my author id

noreply bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jun 8 20:12:03 UTC 2013

noreply <noreply at darcs.net> added the comment:

The following patch sent by Radoslav Dorcik <dixiecko at gmail.com> updated issue issue2163 with
status=resolved;resolvedin=2.10.0 HEAD

* Resolve issue2163: new option for amend, select author for patch stealing.
Ignore-this: 406144ca13c533a0eba6247d997b217b
Feature request suggested the different implementation: I wish there
was a way for darcs to pick my default id (content of either
_darcs/author or .darcs/author as my id. I'd expect darcs am -A
without argument to use that.

But it makes impossible express both the author selection and also
amended element: darcs -A somefile. For that reason, the new parameter
is introduced --select-author. It can be used instead of -A for author
selection. The author selection always offers the prompt, hence it is
possible enter the other author than stored.

resolvedin:  -> 2.10.0 HEAD
status: has-patch -> resolved