[darcs-devel] [patch1062] Resolve issue2163: new option for amend, select author...

radoslav.dorcik bugs at darcs.net
Sat Mar 2 21:23:55 UTC 2013

New submission from radoslav.dorcik <radoslav.dorcik at gmail.com>:

1 patch for repository http://darcs.net/:

Sat Mar  2 22:05:49 UTC 2013  Radoslav Dorcik <dixiecko at gmail.com>
  * Resolve issue2163: new option for amend, select author for patch stealing.
  Feature request suggested the different implementation: I wish there
  was a way for darcs to pick my default id (content of either
  _darcs/author or .darcs/author as my id. I'd expect darcs am -A
  without argument to use that.

  But it makes impossible express both the author selection and also
  amended element: darcs -A somefile. For that reason, the new parameter
  is introduced --select-author. It can be used instead of -A for author
  selection. The author selection always offers the prompt, hence it is
  possible enter the other author than stored.

files: patch-preview.txt, resolve-issue2163_-new-option-for-amend_-select-author-for-patch-stealing_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 16738
nosy: radoslav.dorcik
status: needs-screening
title: Resolve issue2163: new option for amend, select author...