[darcs-devel] [issue2312] posthooks for 'record' and 'amend-record' should receive DARCS_PATCHES

Sebastian Fischer bugs at darcs.net
Fri Mar 8 10:25:35 UTC 2013

New submission from Sebastian Fischer <mail at sebfisch.de>:

Unlike posthooks for other commands, the posthooks for `darcs record` and
`darcs amend-record` cannot access the environment variable DARCS_PATCHES.

I'd like the posthook for `darcs record` to receive the same DARCS_PATCHES
variable that a posthook for a corresponding pull, push, send or apply
receives.

I'd like the posthook for `darcs amend-record` to receive a meaningful
DARCS_PATCHES variable.

I will implement tests and an implementation for this issue.

assignedto: sebfisch
messages: 16742
milestone: 2.10.0 HEAD
nosy: sebfisch
priority: feature
status: needs-testcase
title: posthooks for 'record' and 'amend-record' should receive DARCS_PATCHES