[darcs-devel] [issue2321] remove "Do you want to add a long comment?" prompt

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat May 11 18:36:29 UTC 2013

I think I like this general trend of

  Make Interactivity Count

In the sense that the interactive UI is a great asset to Darcs, *but*
if it's used in the wrong place will ruin the experience and make it
harder to appreciate the places where it really does serve well.  So
rah-rah getting rid of prompts when they only get in people's ways, or
confuse them, etc… (but using prompts in places where they make Darcs
easier to use/more powerful).  Subtle and difficult.  We'll get there!

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>