[darcs-devel] [patch1108] Issue 2348

Ryan ryan at desfo.org
Wed Nov 27 00:52:34 UTC 2013

Hello Ganesh,

I've done the following:

* pulled changes from last night
* removed test flag from darcs.cabal  (test pass as normal)
* removed runtest from Setup.lhs
   - cabal-test had a different output
      Linking dist/build/darcs-test/darcs-test ...
      Running 1 test suites...
      Test suite darcs-test: RUNNING...
      Test suite darcs-test: PASS
      Test suite logged to: dist/test/darcs-2.9.8-darcs-test.log
      1 of 1 test suites (1 of 1 test cases) passed.

* cleaned up Setup.lhs based off hlint suggestions
* working on adding runTest to harness/test.hs

I'll also amend the record so that it's more descriptive.  I can roll
these other changes into the record as well, right?

Ryan