[darcs-devel] Fwd: RE: Re: [patch1108] Issue 2348

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Sat Nov 30 15:43:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

That's definitely not needed to get a mail through to darcs-devel - I
guess one of the subscribers may have some email filtering setup.

Your email with the patch hasn't got through to the mailing list and
isn't stuck in the moderation queue, so I have no idea what's happened
to it :-(

Can you try sending it again, and copy me?

Cheers,

Ganesh