[darcs-devel] [issue2335] Darcs add on a directory is too verbose with regards to existing files

Guillaume Hoffmann bugs at darcs.net
Fri Oct 11 18:00:15 UTC 2013

Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh at gmail.com> added the comment:

Yes, maybe the message "The following files are already in the
repository..." (with file listing) is too much.

But on the other hand I would not like darcs not telling me at all that
some files were not added because they are already versioned (especially
when at last no file are added).

How about this: when -v is not passed, show a message like "Some files
are already in the repository and were not added.", and when -v is
passed, show the current message?