[darcs-devel] [patch1101] hashed-storage 0.5.11 : add fileid to the index format

José Neder jlneder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 04:48:17 UTC 2013

the warnings with ghc 7.6 are because of an "unnecessary" hide over the
"catch" function that is no longer in the prelude. If you fix those
warnings then it will not compile with 7.4(because it will be removing all
the hidings) . I don't know if there is any way of fix the warnings without
lose compatibility with ghc 7.4. This version don't compile to me already
because i'm using the 2012 version of the haskell platform.
If there is not another solution, I think is better to leave the warnings
to mantain compatibility.