[darcs-devel] [patch1182] Implementation of the command 'darcs undo'.

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Tue Aug 5 18:08:44 UTC 2014

Getting there :-)

Did you document the on-disk format yet? Also don't forget about tests.

I think the most important cleanup left is to sort out the description
of the existing use sites where that's unclear.

One simple change would be to merge the description into the Undoable
type, i.e.

    data Undoable = YesUndoable String | NoUndoable

there's no need for a description for a non-undoable command (is there?)
That would eliminate a lot of the existing sites with unclear
descriptions.

It's fine for "rebase453" ("rebase inject") to be NoUndoable - that's a
hacky private command.

I think "rebase obliterate" is undoable, did you have a specific reason
that it isn't?